Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to All

Wishing all of you a Very Merry Christmas.



Our Christmas will be very quite this year. I'll be making a big pot of Homemade chili and DH will be making buttermilk rolls. Just the 3 of us relaxing and doing what we choose. I know I will be sewing the binding on the flannel quilt I made with the wonderful Green "Cheater" Flannel from Windhams. I plan to make another one just like it but in the Red Plaid with a Blackish tweed Border. I won't make the Red one as big. The Green one is 92"x108" what was I thinking? My couch quilt turned into a bed quilt. Actually most of the customer quilts I've done lately have been Queens or bigger. This surprises me given the economy. Want to show you Shelley and Misty quilts, both these gals are new quilters of less than a year. They both do fantastic work and are self taught. Misty used a deep purple minkie for the backing on her fairy quilt, this was a first for me. The back looks as good as the front and the pattern she picked was perfect. Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone has a peaceful Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment