Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just a short post to let you know I'm still here.
I finished quilting the 2 quilts I posted earlier. I'm pleased how they turned out. Just wished I had time to get the binding sewn down but that will have to wait till I go to the beach house.
To quilt the Yellow quilt I used the Bubbles board from RNS, I freehanded the other quilt.
I bought an accu-quilt studio fabric cutter recently. Sure makes cutting strip easier and faster. I've used the Studio cutter to cut the last two quilts I've made. I'll show them to you next time. Both of the quilts were made using new fabric collections by "In the Beginning Fabrics".
It will be a busy weekend at my house, lots going on. Should have a few goodies to show next time.
Thanks for stopping by,
Terry




No comments:

Post a Comment