Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Perfect Ten Quilt

My lastest quilts; The pattern is called "Perfect Ten" by Swirly Girls Design, omitting the borders the finished quilt is 48"x60". Again I used a fabric line  by Red Rooster called "Paparazzi". I love how the Red and Grey works together in this line. To quilt it I used a panto by Timeless Quilting called "One Cloudy Day".
To see a bigger view just click on the pictures.

The quilt on the right is the same pattern but I used a Red fabric instead of a Silver Grey fabric to make the "Frames" . Same cool quilt with a whole new look. I haven't finished quilting the Red framed quilt yet. Not sure how I will quilt it or what thread color to use either. Sure big decisions for a quilt made only to warm someones lap.
Guess I'd better get back to working on my customers quilts. My brother will be here for a visit next week so won't have much time to quilt.
Thank for stopping by,
Terry
  

No comments:

Post a Comment