Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello

It has been awhile, life has a way of setting up a course that leads down a path that wasn't planned or intended.
My Long arm business is coming along fine although I haven't been able to promote it as much as I'd planned due to the situation a my other job. My other job was only suppose to be 2 days a week....well it's been a 5 day a week job all summer with no end in site. I could have easily quit but with my DH illness now it really not an option.
So what have I been doing? Besides reading and keeping up with everyone elses blogs, I really love to see what everyone else is doing. I've been making lots of quilts and quilt kits out of the Fabric I showed you awhile back. I intended to have a web site by now so I could sell my kits on-line. But for now I will just sell my kits to my Studio customers. Later today I should be able to get pictures and will post them later.

My next post will be about a business here in Oregon that truely deserves recognition.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment