Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Sister's Quilts

We had such a great time at the outdoor quilt show in Sister's that we've decided to go back next year. We booked and paid the hefty deposit for the cabin, ghez now I just hope the national budget passes.
I've been busy quilting for customers so I wasn't able to post more pictures until now. I'm also working on my own Turning 20 quilt from the book Simply Sashed. I won a generous amount of fabric from Studio E at the Fall Trend show so I thought I'd make me a quilt or 2. I'm down to deciding weather or no to put borders on the quilt I'm making or not. If I decide to add border's I will need to go buy fabric for the borders. I'm trying to limit myself to my stash. All post a pic once I finish.
More Sister's Outdoor Quilt show pictures for your enjoyment, Thanks for stopping by.









Hope tou enjoyed the show...till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment