Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sister's Outdoor Quilt Show, continued 3

Quilts N' Coffee

Not only was it a wonderful Quilt show with outstanding weather, I also discovered The Sisters Coffee Company. At the lodge for breakfast I was served the best tasting coffee I've ever drank. It was so wonderful I brought home 3# of Gold, {Coffee}. "Black Butte Gold" is my favorite. I like a good cup of bold coffee in the mornings and Black Butte Gold will get you going. Now on days I don't feel up to moving I'll brew my 2nd favorite, "Metolius Blend".
I also bought a pound called "The Quilter's Blend", a patchwork blend they say. I haven't tried it yet and won't for awhile {don't want to grind the beans yet} but I'll let you know what I think after I make a cuppa. www.sisterscoffee.com

Next Year I plan to review "Fresh Baked Scones" I had my fair share of these delightful treats during my stay at Sister's.
Now as promised more Quilts.

 "Sorry", A few sideways Pictures

 Hit on the Pictures for more detail



Many beautiful Farm Animal Quilts here

A whole section was devoted to "Tree" Quilts


Yes, This is a Quilt.
Thanks for stopping by, more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment