Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July


It sure was hot, got up to 92 today. My hubby and daughter went to our beach house, I have to work this holiday so I couldn't go. I really don't mind because I

get a lot more done when I have the house to myself. Actually I'm not alone, we have an ugly white cat with 2 different colored eyes that keeps me company. She leaves her hair all over my quilts and makes sure I know who's boss. Meet Snowflake. My hubby found her at work and brought her home. You'd think she'd be more thankful to now have a nice cozy place to call home.
This is a picture of our quaint little beach house, it's small but very nice inside. We gutted the inside. Actually the bathroom and kitchen are larger than our house at home and nicer too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Terry are you still up???
    myree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen such an interesting cat!

    ReplyDelete