Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Love UPS the Mailman


It's been so hot lately but it's finally cooled off. Now maybe I can get back to Quilting instead of sitting by the fan. Both the UPS and Mailman brought me presents yesterday.

UPS brought me Giant Boards and the Stylist Lifter for my Circle Lord. I got both Crosshatch sets because I couldn't make up my mind so I got both.

The Mailman brought me 1 new Books and 4 new Patterns. These came from www.cozyquilt.com I haven't used their patterns before but they appear to fit my new criteria for buying. I'm only buying patterns/books or quilt kits now where the patterns are suitable for custom type quilting.
The other Book I picked up at Fabric Depot it's called Quilter's Peace by Gathering Friends. It has several patterns that beg for custom quilting...that is is if I ever find the time to make them.
Thanks for stopping by.