Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Patterns

I've been busy making lots of quilt tops from the new patterns shown here that I picked up at the Trend show at EE Schencks I attended recently.
I will show you the Quilts as I finish quilting them. Most of the Patterns I choose are ones that you can easily use Pre-cuts (fat Quarters) or your scraps to piece them with. I'm hoping to sell kits later on so I'm testing out patterns to see which ones I want to sell.
Along with the patterns I bought a line of Maywood Fabric and once it arrives I will make something beautiful and show you that as well.
I started a new blog just for my Longarm business called CityView Quilting, there I will share some customer quilts as well as post information and details about my longarm business. Not much there yet, but I hope you stop by once in awhile. And if you need longarm services just e-mail me.
The link for the new blog is at the top and on the side of this blog page. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment