Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Patchwork PDQ Quilt

In an earlier post I said I'd received my order of the entire collection of "Serifina" by Maywood Studio's. I plan to sell kits and so far I've made 3 different sample quilts. This quilt utilizes the red fabrics in the collection. There are 3 color waves in the collection, red, green and black. Every piece is wonderful, the only thing that would make it better is if the collection was available in flannel. I love making Flannel Quilts.
The pattern I choose for this quilt is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites, it's fast, easy, scrappy, and fat-quarter friendly. You only need 12 fat-quarters to make this nice lap quilts. The pattern is called "Patchwork PDQ"
by Swirly Girls Designs.
Next time I'll show you the other 2 Quilts I've made using the green and red fabrics in the collection. I haven't used the black color wave yet, but think I'll again use Patchwork PDQ for the pattern, it'd sure make a great quilt for a girls college dorm. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment