Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Quilts Set Free

I've kept busy doing lots of clients quilts, thought I'd show them off.

This one belongs to Sharon, it's finished and on it's way to her grandson in Iowa. I quilted it using Square Spiral panto.











This one also belongs to Sharon, it is totally hand pieced. She wanted it quilted like the cover quilt on the BHG quilt magazine Feb2013.










This quilt belongs to Margaret, she made it for her SIL for Father's Day. I quilted it using a panto called One Cloudy Day.










The next two quilts belong to Judy, she is a new client referred by the ladies above. I love the block she used for making the Alaskan Wildlife panel quilts.


Hope you enjoyed...Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these projects! You are a busy quilter! - Michelle

    ReplyDelete