Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm Still At It

No I haven't forgotten about my Blog. Life just has a way of getting in the way. I thought I'd better at least pop in. I don't have time to post pictures today, just wanted you to know I'm down near the bottom of the huge quilt that has been on my rack for since mid October. I've only been able to work on it here and there, and at times several days go by without a stitch being added.
As I said in an earlier post I'm basically doing this huge quilt so I'm buried in stitches instead of stress. Has it worked? Well sort of, when I'm not too exhausted to stitch... I've had to make a hard career decision that I hadn't planned on making. Not sure what's going to happen with this yet. Although I feel much better now, just making the decision. Who knows my hobby might have to turn into my job.
I'm going to the monthly Girl Gang meeting in a few days, it'll be lots of fun. Myree came over and helped me pick out fabric from my stash for the first block. I'm so glad for her help, I've never done applique and feel so out of my element. I've always admired and loved this type of quilt, never thought I'd ever actually make one.
Thanks for stopping in. More to say and pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment