Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Love This Flannel




As I've said before, I love making Flannel Quilts.
I fell in love with this Folkart Flannel
By Maywood Studio's, so I bought
the entire bolt this time.
So far I've made 2 quilts with it.
On one I used Pink accent
and on the other I used Red Accent.
I have a couple other patterns in mind, but will wait until after the NWQE this weekend before I cut into any more of this fabric. I might
find another pattern there. I'm also
waiting until after the
NWQE before quilting them.
Hope to see Long Arm Quilting ideas at the show.
I heard they've added more space for both Hanging show Quilts and Vendors this year. Last year was a great show can't wait to go now. This is the biggest show in our area and Every year it gets better N better. I spend one whole day just looking at quilts and the other day I spend lots of money.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment