Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Time Flies By

I want to wish all of my followers a very merry Happy Holiday season. I was finally able to do a little shopping this weekend. It was so nice to see the beautiful decorations and I even enjoyed the music.
Our daughter had major surgery the day before Thanksgiving and thankfully she continues to recover unbelievably well. My job is still causing much stress, oh yes I still have my position until after the New Year. My boss was in such a hurry to make a change and now he can't find anyone to fill the spot. But guess what? I don't need the stress or the job so now he's in a pickle.
I bought myself a new Laptop while I was out shopping. A few days earlier a Wacom Tablet arrived in the mail for me. Hopefully tomorrow I can load it. I signed up for an online class at MSResourses called Quilt Whispers by Carla Barrett. She uses a tablet to explore different quilting options for her quilt tops before Long Arming them. Can't wait to try it out. Although I didn't get to participate in the class due to all the termoil happening I still learned lots just reading the class material. I'm going to sign up to take the class again just for the feedback.
I haven't had much time to make quilts or LA any either, but I did manage to sew binding on a few flannel ones. I'll post a picture soon.
Hoping to be back on track in a few weeks. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment