Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Studio Details Start Now

Thank you for all the nice comments and congratulations I've received since posting about my new Venture and Studio. I didn't realize so many personal friends and fellow bloggers were following my blog. I've received Comments, Emails and Calls wishing me well, most had no idea, although many wondered why it's taken me so long to take the plunge. Your confidence is both heartwarming and very appreciated it certainly has boosted my needy ego. It appears many of you want more Pictures and details on where I got all the great gadgets and stuff in my new studio. I will post More Pictures and Details in a Series in the coming days. I'm having trouble getting kicked off line so I will do a separate post for each Picture. Thank you for your interest, support and for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment