Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

New Business & Studio Make Over

As promised, pictures of my Long Arm Studio. This is the room that houses my Long Arm and where I plan to meet with Clients. It is small (10'x18') but actually quite comfortable and well organized. What more could one want? I hope to be ready
for Business March 1st. Details, Details it's the mountain of details that takes so much time. I'm one who needs to have all my ducks in a row so to speak. Yep, every possible details must be taken care of and done before I can start my business. It's no secret I already own more supplies and equipment than anyone would possibly need in the beginning. My goal is to stop buying Long Arm Toys. I must keep in mind the IRS expects a profit at some point in time. Seriously
I am really beginning to get excited about my new Life venture, like I said before I'm looking forward to the challenges and whatever my Mid- Life job change has to offer. 2010 will be a good year, Wish Me Luck. Thank You for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous space.....I just love it! I need what ever you have your rulers on...that is really neat! Are you going to be open to online clients...who can ship their quilt tops to you to be quilted??? Inquiring minds want to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wonderful Vertical Ruler boards came from www.thecalicokitten.com
    I ordered those 2 weeks after getting my LA. I've never had to look nor have I lost a ruler yet, best investment I've made, they are only $19.95 each and hold 16 rulers. Shipping is very fast, great company to order from.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks so much...I am going right now to check them out..as I have LOST a ruler and can not find it...so now, I have to get another! LOL

    ReplyDelete