Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Studio Part 2


The first picture shows the measuring tape attached to the backsplash. Hopefully I won't need to look for a tape measure again. Plus measuring my quilts is so much easier now.
The 2nd picture shows a 17x21 Hard Top Wire Basket Unit from Ikea's $33. The hard top makes a perfect place to store my 18" sq Circle Lord templates. I store my Panto's in the 4 wire baskets below.

The last picture shows a Glass Front Book Case which is located just past the 10' Counter top. The first shelf houses the essential supplies needed for my LA. Such
as Needles, oil etc. Again this has proven to be very
handy.
I hope you like what you've seen so far. Next time I'll show you what's on the other side of the room and under my Frame.
Thanks for visiting today.



No comments:

Post a Comment